Popular Posts

Monday 2 January 2012

what i want before 21-12-12



As the freaks are getting louder with their words about the world coming to an end by this December, I here am thinking of what shall I be doing in the next 355 days before it’s no more.
To start with –  a full on furious drive at a F1 track. High speed car zipping around at a speed of above 200 kmph, eyes on the speed-o-meter, hands on the wheel, legs all guns blazing at the accelerator – no brakes to be applied. Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. And now with a proper race track here in Delhi this should not be a tough ask for myself J.                 

Next I would want to sky-jump, of course with all the safety gadgets hanging around me. I want feel the fascination of the air hitting onto my face. Look at the earth from a height of say 2000 meters. Sliding in the air, waiting to hit the earth hanging on a parachute…… no fear of death wtf the world is coming to an end in a few days anyway. :p.

Before it all ends I want to get on stage for that one last time. Perform my last theatrical act. Hear my voice eco it the auditorium. Want to feel that nervousness, the jittery of getting on the centre stage and enjoy the moment.

June this year I’ll be desperately hoping to see Sharapova lift the Roland Garros Trophy. The only big title that she hasn’t managed to achieve till date. This shall be one of the happiest moment in the life of any MaSha fan. May lord let this happen.

Last and the most important of all, I would sincerely want to get back to my first crush and express my feelings which I guess I never could but hopefully before it ends I’ll be able to gather my guts to do so .

Some other small and rather impossible things I would want to see before world ends  includes – India playing FIFA world cup, Kasab being hanged to death and Anna getting his Lok Pal bill passed. :D

I don’t know whether it’s a rumor or the world actually is going to end on 21st December 2012, but if it does I don’t want to regret the fact that I could not do things that I really wanted to before it’s all over and even if it ends no hard feelings from me if at all I manage to complete this ‘to do’ list . 

No comments:

Post a Comment